Things I did not get done today:
1. Mop the floor.
2. Get the kids to school on time.
3. Make dinner.
Things I started and did not finish:
1. The bookclub book - we're only meeting in 5 days. No bigs.
2. Folding laundry - hence the stacks (folded) and piles (not-folded) all over my bed.
3. Dishes - I've got one sink full of dirty and one sink full of clean. I'm tempted to call this is a "glass half-full" kind of thing.
Things I did get done today:
1. Really productive business phone call.
2. Pinewood Derby award certificates.
3. "The Love Game" - played no less than seven times - wherein we take turns naming one thing we love about each person in the room. Emeryck insisted on the frequency. His favorite answer is "I love when _______ gives me hugs." Funny - I love that too.